Please follow the steps below to update your LS35X to V2.4 of the firmware. This firmware includes the following improvements:
- Fixes audio cutting out in congested WiFi environments
- Increased Mic Monitor level
- Improved battery level reporting accuracy
- Misc. performance and stability improvements
1. Install the updater software located at the bottom of this guide.
2. Download the firmware update located at the end of this guide and save it to your computer.
3. Launch the updater.
4. While holding down the power button, connect the USB cable to your PC. The LED will flicker to indicate it's in update mode.
5. When the headset is detected you will see this screen. Please select the update file (ends in .hex).
6. Now click the "Update" button.
7. You will see the progress bar while the headset is updating.
8. Once you see the "Success" message, you can disconnect the USB cable from the headset and pair it to your Xbox.