The LS35X will automatically be assigned to the account of the user that was logged in when the headset connects to the Xbox One. In order for party/game chat to function, the headset must be assigned to the account in use.
If your microphone or chat volume control isn't working, make sure the headset is assigned to your user account.
If you switch to a different account, the headset will need to be assigned to the account you wish to use. There are two ways to do this:
A. Power off the headset and power it back on while logged into the account you wish to use. The headset will be assigned to that account in use when it connects.
B. Follow these steps to assign the headset to the new account:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Under Devices & streaming, select Accessories.
- Select the headset and click the three dots below it (...)
- To assign the headset to another account, select the account currently assigned to it.
- Select the account that you want to assign to the headset.