The LS35X headset uses Xbox Wireless technology, the same technology in your Xbox One wireless controller. It should provide clear audio for up to 30 feet line of sight. To achieve optimal wireless performance we recommend the following tips:
- The accessory antennas on your Xbox One are located at the front of your Xbox One. We recommend that you always face the front of your Xbox One toward the area where you'll be using the headset and that there is nothing between the headset and the Xbox One.
- Use a wireless Xbox One controller when using the headset. This improves the Xbox One's ability to avoid wireless interference from other wireless devices.
- Up to two (2) Xbox Wireless headsets can be connected to a single console. While it is possible to connect more headsets you will notice a decrease in wireless performance. If you notice wireless issues, remove any additional Xbox Wireless headsets until the issue stops.
- If you experience interference, try moving other wireless devices such as a wireless router further away from your Xbox One.
- If you still experience issues, try fully restarting your Xbox One by pressing the Guide button on the controller, going the gear icon on the right, and selecting "Restart Console."