1. Connect the base station to a USB port on the PS4.
2. Connect the boom microphone to the oval shaped port in the left earcup. Make sure to connect it to the proper port. Using the wrong port will cause chat audio to not work.
3. Press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds until the power LED turns on.
4. Go into Settings > Devices > Audio Devices on the PS4 and set both the Input Device and Output Device to be USB headset (LucidSound)
5. On the same screen, set Output to Headphones to All Audio. Also set the Volume Control (Headphones) to 100%.
Your headset is now configured and ready for use. Please note that this configuration doesn't support separate chat and game audio controls. All audio will be controlled by the left volume wheel only. For other configuration options that can support separate volume controls, please see this article: https://lucidsound.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/227059668-Using-the-LS30-LS31-with-the-new-PS4-slim-or-Xbox-360-E