Pressing the EQ button on the headset will toggle through various EQ/Surround/Stereo modes. Each press of the button will be accompanied by a voice prompt indicating the mode in use.
If the source audio is 5.1/7.1, the following modes are available:
- Gaming Surround - This is the default surround mode with a room model and EQ settings that LucidSound believes are ideal for gaming.
- Boosted Surround - This mode has the highs and low frequencies boosted. This mode also features a more traditional surround sound room model and can be used for gaming, movies, and music.
- Stereo - Stereo mode downmixes the surround sound content to two channel stereo using the default EQ settings and bypasses DTS processing.
If the source audio is two channel stereo:
- Super Stereo Wide - This mode expands two channel stereo using a room model that places the speakers a wide distance apart.
- Super Stereo Front - This room model places the two channel audio in front of the listener just as it would be listening to standard stereo speakers.
- Stereo - This mode bypasses all DTS processing and outputs the audio directly.