Normally you won't have to do this step as the headset is paired to the dongle already when new. However if you do find that you need to pair it, here are the steps:
- Plug the dongle into a USB port on your console and turn on the console.
- Locate the small hole on the side of the dongle.
- Use a paperclip or similar device to press and hold the pairing button for 3 seconds. Release when the LED flashes twice then pauses and repeats. The dongle is now in pairing mode.
- Turn on the headset.
- Press and hold the power button on the headset for at least 7 seconds.
- The headset should now pair to the dongle and both the dongle and headset LEDs should now glow solid blue. Pairing is now complete.