If you'd like to setup your headset using Dolby Atmos for Headphones, please follow these instructions.
1. Go into Settings > Display & sound> Audio output on the Xbox One and set Headset Format to Dolby Atmos for headphones.
2. You will be prompted to get the Dolby Access app, follow the instructions on screen to download it:
3. Make sure you select With my headphones in the app:
4. If you are using an LS20 everything is now setup. If you are using an LS30/40 continue on to the next step.
5. Select Using HDMI or optical audio headset
6a. For the LS40 be sure to press the EQ button until you hear "Stereo"
6b. For the LS30 if you want more bass, use bass boost by clicking the EQ button until you hear 2 beeps